Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MIcrodurrrr challenge






"I am currently building my bankroll up @2NL and had a fun idea for a bet.

This would consist of me and a challenger who is interested playing (30k, 40k, 50K challenger's choice) hands @2NL in 45 days or less (time frame can be negotiated). At the end of that time period whichever player is has made more money will collect from the other player ($50, $75, $100 challenger's choice). If one player fails to complete the agreed amount of hands within 45 days he/she will forfeit and pay the said amount as long as the other player has completed the agreed amount of hands. If both players fail to complete said amount of hands, then whoever is up more at the end of the 45 days will pay the other said amount.

Unfortunately the easiest way to track results would be PTR, but it is somewhat unreliable. I use HEM and can provide accurate results, and would prefer that the challenger can do the same, but these details can be worked out later.

This is purely a fun and friendly bet. I feel it would motivate me to learn the game, and spend more time playing poker at such low stakes. If your interested please feel free to message me or post."
My microdurrrr challenge, hasn't had good results, I'm probably gonna have to move up to 5nl after once I finish my 30k hands @ 2nl, and try again, especially since my winrate is pretty solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment